MICK WE MISS YA

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Games that you have tried

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Games that you have tried   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 am

List games that you have tried and tell how it goes (good/bad/okay, like it/hate it, good things about it/ problems with it and Etc.

MapleStory
Its was a pretty good game since i always like arcade style game where u press a lot of button and actually press up, down, left and right to move. Problem with it was Grinding gets really boring at high level not enough party quest or mission quest which one reason that made me stay in that game.

Mythwars
With good party you level pretty fast thats because after hitting a high level you will realize u will be reborn back to level one with a stronger stats. I believe this game has 4 reborn but at the time when i was playing it. There was only 1 reborn available. Turn base style is really quite boring espeically if someone is lagging. Require high level and teamwork to successfully survive monster even if your high level.

Angel Online
Got hooked on skill customization and wars (even if i constantly dies)
didn't like skill spamming. Waste too much time

Destiny Online
Almost similar to AO but way too slow moving and i didn't see much skill to look forward too.

La tale
Side scrolling game similar to maplestory. I was lagging as hell in this game and its not very populated which turn to be quite boring. job advancement is way to high.

Gaia Online
Browser game which my sister showed me. I tried it for a few times not bad though but i didn't like camping for orbs to level/ uprgrade ur ring to the next level

Toon Town
I like cartoonish game but require subcriiption to access certain part of the game. Hate it after i can't do any of the mission

Neopets
It was a share account back then since Classmate can't take care of her own pet so ask me to help her out.

Second life

Pokemon Online
Controls are way too annoying and no battle effects.

GodofWar
When i got my beta key for this game and log in server crash. Again slow moving but bots was okay

Wonderking
Looking forward to this game right now its in CBT = close beta testing II.
who knows how long will it take to OBT

I guess thats all the game i have tried....How about you what games have u tried. share your experience with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/khymsixthin_1616
kaflichet

kaflichet

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm

ao i think ao uhmmm one game named ao oh yeah and ao... lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaileen

Kaileen

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:33 am

kaffy you nonsense<333
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:28 am

well it is an off topic section but really it should be a thread about ur experience on other game
Back to top Go down
Clawie
Admin
Clawie

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

audition online dance battle.. was great.. specially for the ddr lovers <3

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 am

lmao i have a coworker who played that game. Whenever he play his ipod in speakers at work he do this weird dance step. Like those guys who dance and slowly removing there clothes for ladies that are getting married. All the guys at my working place stare at him with discust...

although when audition came i tried the only practice didn't like it. my finger always miss so i didn't even bother
Back to top Go down
kaflichet

kaflichet

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm

W8W8W8W8W8W8W8 i forgot about one Angels online lol

now i remember i tried gunbound i liked it but got bored with time and ragnarok online but didnt want to pay to play it so i left it like all a champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GlassTears

GlassTears

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:32 pm

lol LaTale isnt too bad u pretty much go off and do your own thing~ it annoys me that you cant have more than one window open though, like in AO where i run a bunch of chars in LaTale u can only do one at a time ._. little annoying~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

Reponse to Glasstears
Well to be honest i think igg is the only company who develop games that are capable of being run simultanously. I guess thats why a lot of people play it coz it design to do multiple task.

Response to Kaflichet
isn't gunbound a strategic game. I think i have a simple mini version of it in my celphone but without the awesome effect. i play it when i am bored somewhere but also get bored of it after shooting a couple of cannon.
I seen ragnarok videos and skill seems are decent specially the aoe but didn't really like playing it since game play looks way to similar to ao.
Back to top Go down
Venith

Venith

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:20 am

hmm.

1. Maple story. my first online game and cant believe that i played for so long *-* i love the idea that they can put all the skill buttons in any keys u thk its ok. its much better than spoiling ur F1-F12 keys like AO.

However, the leveling are all dull and once u tried on private server lol u never want to play back the orginal one. haha

2. Gunbound . i cant believe that i played that stupid game lol and i can tell u by suprior luck, i hit a tank in a few hits for my first game and ppl though i m expert lol. damn lol and i quit after an hour

3. AO. started in 2008 late Jan. one of the first few patch at that time .. the game idea is great, esp for the hybrid. however, the chat funtion is quit Shitty i thk. like if u r not in the same leauge, u can chat instancely. for that. i think Maple could do a better job

4. 2nd life. i played that for like a few hours and find it quit intersting at first. like u can fly. and go to Venus garden where its so nice and u can sit there relax. and could also chat with some1else.

However, u got nth to do there except ppl got there for cybersex and some matching i guess .. haha

5. Facebk game. these are some games that i recently loved with. like Restaurant city; Pet society etc.

Now... really want to buy WII and play ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clawie
Admin
Clawie

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:44 am

facebook games rock!

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 am

Just remember some of this

Naruto Online
This was stupid. turn base moves almost like a card style which definitely sucks

Pokemon Crater
Got hook in it for a day then again i catch most of the pokemon back then till they upgrade something and i lost everything except my badges

Response to Venith
key setting is the best thing i like about maplestory. I haven't played any private server so it look interesting in majority of youtube videos i have seen. Leveling is not that bad though till you hit level 50. I don't mind grinding nonstop and pressing buttons for a long period of time. This is the reason why i need a keyboard to be attach to my laptop. that way if i break it i can always replace it easily ^^... I press too hard.

the only game i am playing in facebook is farmville. i just do it for a hobby eventhough its not that great
Back to top Go down
Je55e

Je55e

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:40 pm

hmm recently played games besides ao:

Archlord- good graphics, thats almost just about it because the pvp system is bs, lots of bugs still yet to be resolved in this game. and total turnoff is eqipment hacking (duping) and the mall items and effects ex: i can be lvl 60, and get owned by a lvl 40 who buys mall gold for items that give you a big time edge over someone who doesnt, this is basically a game for people who want to spend money to win.

CrossFire: FPS (first person shooter) similar to counter strike, great game only downside is hacking, like in practically all fps games, you get people who can see you through walls, invisible hack, unlimited clip and no reload hack, speed hack, i can go on, bottom line all hacks here.

Battle Heroes Online: EA published free online FPS, i just recently found this one, and i think it has some good potential, being published by EA you know its quality, its team based/strategic territorial type of fps, such as the battlefield series, the class choices vary and you lvl up your soldier and get skill points to buy different fighting skills. i have yet to encounter any type of exploit or hackers in this game and its really fun even if you lose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that you have tried   

Back to top Go down

Games that you have tried
Page 1 of 1