Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICK WE MISS YA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)

Go down 
+5
Je55e
Lady-Luna
kaflichet
Rebelstrke
iamsleepy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) Empty
PostSubject: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 am

okie say...here's some screen shots of when misty harrassed Lady-Luna...in some of the images he wasnt on his character..but he threatened her...hacked her...and was just down right rude..i dont have the screen shots from when he and his son C-A-T did it tonashada...but that was another one...even mick is this bad in peoples eyes..but this is to show people the truths of what happened so they can quit bitchin at me for "harrassing" a young woman harrasser...the 3rd pic he was on lunacosmos...saying if she gave him items back..he'd give her character back...3 pix isnt alot...but it's well enough to show you what a psycho he is...soon i can upload voice recording of him verbally harrassing luna and calling her cell phone <3 man..saving things and screen shots are awesome things to have...oh..and him being ignorant to onea my best buds that used my char for a HB once <3 luv ya kevy poo <3 (but still my fluffer more <3)
The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) Cap0608
The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) Cap0611
The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) Cap0662-1
The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) Cap0002

Last edited by iamsleepy on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:36 am

Aw ibo reading those message makes misty sounds like a girl getting ready to dump you or something.
Don't worry ibo there is plenty fish in the sea. You deserve someone better

hehehehhehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/khymsixthin_1616
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:38 am

rebs....i love u man...but no...apparently misty quit for the 60th time today..lol..i think lina left him finnaly..either that or he realized that lina was cheating on him with azu...(for the however long they've been married)...cuz misty's just that retarded...and i heard the threatening voicemail...rofl...misty?..is a hick..a dumb redkneck hillbilly XD
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 am

lmao i didn't know misty is a hillybilly is he related to hanna Montana. Maybe thats why he get so much money for this kind of game.
Back to top Go down
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 am

rofl..and it was halarious..he said "YEW AND E-BASH-E NEEDA STOP HURRASSIN ME!"
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:46 am

lmao i think that sounded like being sarcastic...maybe he meant it the opposite way. translation of that would be: "oooh don't stop yesh don't stop"

hahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
kaflichet

kaflichet

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:27 pm

haha lol james can i call u fucken nigger from now on??? lol jk i think some1 needs anger management Razz
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:32 pm

Go send misty a dvd movie of anger rmanagement. You know the one with Adam Sandler. He might actually learn to chill and sing "i feel pretty" when he is angry.
Back to top Go down
Lady-Luna
Admin
Lady-Luna

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:36 pm

im glad the "thing" that scares me most right now is what u all joke and laugh about x_x ....i want my armorsmith back too :/ >.<
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/punikittykate
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

PostSubject: Re: The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots)   The Reason I Flame Misty (truths in Screen Shots) EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:25 am

HERE IS THE VIDEO I PROMISED PEOPLE! well..audio i promised..only way i could do it is with shitty pix in a youtube thing...lol...i sux at this kinda thing and it's a 10 second put together <3 LOVE U FLUFFER!

LISTEN WELL (preferably headphones...it gets graphic) cuz low audio wont allow you to hear it <3