Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICK WE MISS YA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Peace?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
missclara

"Peace?" Empty
PostSubject: "Peace?"   "Peace?" EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 am

So with the super lame war, half of XAGA going to shadow, mick quitting, and the creds down low, perhaps we should consider their peace to save the server from totally falling apart.

First and foremost, Rox you have some balls (or perhaps no balls at all) to ask for peace after you said you can kill us all alone on the char you never use unless were both shadow. Going on...

I think the main thing we came into a conclusion on was the very thing that made us start Arma. All the stupid little alt leagues. You guys don't need XAGA, XAGA, LordDragon, Misty's Guardtin's, your cute new shadow league, and all the other stupid new leagues you filled up with alts. Basically, if you want peace, no more alt leagues. One XAGA, one Arma.

Another thing we can agree on is no more disrespect. This goes to Arma as well as XAGA. We have our differences, but what the hell this is a game and we can't hate others over totem wars. We are not hackers, so just cut it out. To Arma - I know we took and slung our fair share of insults as well, but we play this game for fun, and with no competition, there's no fun.

If you guys want to keep all these alt leagues and think that everything I just typed is total crap, and you're just gonna stay shadow then I can probably promise you we'll just switch factions. I don't think thats the best solution though...

Anyways, what this "peace" treaty I'm trying to come up with entails that basically we let each other keep totems at the end of war (One Arma totem and one XAGA totem). However, I'm not saying we have to be nice to each other in war ;P Let's still fight each other to keep war alive. (person to person fighting instead of just totem attacks).

I really hope I don't come across too arrogant with this - neither of us want the server to die. Just keep that in mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys - Please tell me what you think. If there's anything you disagree with, put it down here and let me know. We can all come up with a good proposal together I think. I'll cut out and add in anything we can all agree on.

Keep in mind guys that I have to make this sound fair to both sides...not just us chastising XAGA. So I had to put stuff directed to us as well.

Love ya guys <3
Back to top Go down
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

"Peace?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Peace?"   "Peace?" EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 am

i personally dont think (cuz of rox being so high strung) that they (atleast some of them) wont go with this...lol
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

"Peace?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Peace?"   "Peace?" EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 am

Probably they won't agree on it cause i think their pride is just way too high. They probably would rather want nisroc to go down rather than create a treaty with there nemesis. Looks like to make things a lot fair is to involve other nuetral leagues with this.
Disrepecting is hard to avoid because after all it is war and if everyone is friends then we end up avoiding attacking one another. However, Accusation is indeed need to be stop. I find that one more annoying though.

Possible Solution:
-Every league should give up there terra before war begin.
-Provide a safe area for level 60 below to fight. Encourage more player to level quickly.
-HB wars needed to be play according the faction u end up with and not in favor of ur league.
-Fair Faction Distrution like 3 shadow 3 aurora 3 breeze 3 steel but no alts
-No League should have a constinous hold of a certain map for a long period of time. Maybe, if i league have the map for 2 weeks they need to get a totem from a different map.
-There should be a punishment for the league if they don't follow the rules that are agreed upon.

In the bright side if nisroc died we might finally get the merge that we wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/khymsixthin_1616
missclara

"Peace?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Peace?"   "Peace?" EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 am

;P Screw this. Got a better idea.
Back to top Go down
Rebelstrke

Rebelstrke

"Peace?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Peace?"   "Peace?" EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:10 am

LOL nobody care about the matter. So wats ur plan kick all their asses