Armageddon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MICK WE MISS YA

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MiSSiNGarma.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
x-emp-x

x-emp-x

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Hi ppolz! my 1st ever topic that obviously won't attract attention xD anyway o.o
how u guys doin'?
imy all o.o
i've been off for 2-3 weeks already >_<
err. been here in the hospital ever since. but i'm okay.
can't go on AO yet. i think i'm gonna be charged out [i hope] on Tuesday? Very Happy

i've heard a lot of good news from you guys. you ppl took down XAGA \o/ woo. good job x]

sedaaaa. imy T_T how's aki? ~ heard any news from her?
claraaaa <3 how u doin? imy :< how's rania? Very Happy oo pls tell sissa i'm sry if i couldn't pay her the money i owe her yet. i will when i come back. don't know when though. maybe when i fully recovered? Smile
astyyyy Very Happy thanks for ur comment on my photos o.o but i'm not rly what u think i am xD
mhm who else? did i miss sum1? oh yah!
ibooo! :] pls don't worry. [i know you do] xD haha jk. i'm rly okay Smile it's just that i have bruises all over my body T_T don't know where it came from. mom's [real mom] kinda superstitious. she thinks i've been hexed! XD oh well i believe in witchcraft o.o so yah. lots of things happened in the past few weeks. lost my memory. vomited blood. @ 1st i overreacted. thinking i was dying. problem is: the doctors couldn't figure out what happened to me. have bruises for no reason. lost memory [i don't remember bumping my head anywhere] for a few days. like 3? xD i was scaredd T_T lol but i'm okay now [i believe] o.o how's mommy luna? Very Happy i miss her so damn much! would u do me a favor? pls tell jack i'm sry if i couldn't go on. don't wanna get kicked out of IK u know o.o it's just that i'm iLL. ugh. . i h8 this hospital. where food tastes bad. i remember the other day ago. i had banana cake that tasted like plastic -__- anyway i have to go now and rest ~_~ i don't rly think i need to. i'm actually hyper right now Very Happy bruises are turning purplish-yellow so ya that's a good sign & i guess that's the reason behind my hyperactiveness Very Happy but i have to go <.< so yah bbs ppl.

Take care. God Bless :]. Love you.

imy all Very Happy hope to see u soon :* keep rockin! arma<3
Back to top Go down
Warukuri

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:41 pm

Get well soon and take care.
Back to top Go down
Clawie
Admin
Clawie

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 11:45 am

u ate a magic mushroom or wat o.o
aki is bitching at me nowadays, left league first, then came back, but im not talking too much with her.
Back to top Go down
http://armageddon.monally.com
iamsleepy
Admin
iamsleepy

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:02 pm

well...arma is haxors...and ur close enough with the hexing?...x.x....hope u get better Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady-Luna
Admin
Lady-Luna

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:49 pm

WHAT!!!!!!! EMPY ARE YOU OK?!?!?!!??! MOMMAS FINE BUT ARE U OK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! why didnt someone tell me my daughter was hurt TT_TT
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/punikittykate
Sponsored content

MiSSiNGarma. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiSSiNGarma.   MiSSiNGarma. Empty

Back to top Go down

MiSSiNGarma.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Armageddon :: Learning 101-
Jump to: